1.03.2011

Sentimental Beginnings...

January 3, 2011 - 10:46am following a nice breakfast

Sitting down here typing with a 15 min time limit to use internet access, what is there to say in the past 2 days since I've been back to blog it up...

Observations:
  • Asiana Airlines have very beautiful and polished attendants...I wonder what the qualifications are to be an attendant on their airline
  • The habitual motions of everyday tasks become conscious...for example having to gurgle after brushing your teeth w/ bottled water to avoid tap water contamination
  • The food has been fabulous!
  • My bro-in-law makes everyone fumble their words w/ his presence

Upon arriving yesterday at the Ho Chi Minh city aiport and seeing my family lined up waiting for us...it's hard to put into words...but the feeling was just right. I saw my parents' faces reflected in theirs...and when I hugged my frail grandma's body, she joked around with me like the old times when she visited us in the states. I so look forward to many more moments such as this...utterly unforgettable.

I gots 5 min to check my work email!

linwin

1 comment:

  1. Why you checking your work email, foo?!?! Take some pics of the food. Also, I heard that there's some really good fruit there which is not available in the US. Try some and let me know what it's like.

    ReplyDelete